Casino Bonuses – How to Make the Most of Them
Online casino games are soaring in popularity for many reasons. For starters, they are easily accessible no matter where you are. They also offer multiple payment options (more on this later), a whole variety of games to choose from, and great customer service (depending on which platforms you prefer). However, online casino bonuses are hands down one of the major reasons why these games are so popular. After all, who doesn’t love freebies?
If you want to make the most of casino bonuses, then it’s important to keep yourself up to date with the latest free deposit bonus offers and other similar offers.
Types of Casino Bonuses
All types of casino bonuses can be broadly classified into five groups:
- No Deposit Bonus: No deposit bonuses are very popular and you get right off the bat, without the requirement of any deposit
- Free Spin Bonuses: Fan of slot games can avail of slot bonuses called Free spins.
- Cash back: In this, you get a certain portion of your deposits or losses back into your account
- Match Bonus: You get a bonus on the basis of the deposits made by you
- Mobile Bonuses: We live in a mobile world and to encourage mobile players many brands offer mobile casino bonuses.
- Reload Bonus: It’s similar to match bonus, only that it’s usually given to the existing customers. Its amount is also usually lower than the match bonus.
- Loyalty Bonus: If you have been playing casino games on a platform for a while, they may offer free spins, cash bonuses, etc. from time to time to reward your “royalty”
How to Make the Most of Bonuses?
To ensure you get maximum benefit from your casino bonuses, it’s important to find out whether or not they are cashable bonuses. If they are, then can be withdrawn in full although you may have to fulfil certain terms and conditions associated with the same.
In most cases, you would need to meet a wagering requirement to withdraw your cashable bonus. In other words, you must have wagered a minimum amount of funds to claim the “cashable” benefit. So, it’s for you to decide whether you already qualify for the bonus, or if not, will wagering the amount of funds needed will be worth for the bonus.
The following are some additional tips that are sure to help you in obtaining the maximum amount of bonuses:
Bonus Percentage and Maximum Amount
Always check the bonus percentage as well as its maximum amount. If you are getting a 100% bonus on the first deposit at an online casino, then don’t get excited just yet. This is because there are many online casinos that give higher percentages such as 150% or even 200%.
Similarly, the maximum amount of bonus you can get also matters a lot. So, be sure to check the same at the website or by contacting the customer support executive.
Read the Fine Print
If you are serious about making money with casino bonuses, then it’s important that you read the terms and conditions that apply to the same. This is because there are many technicalities behind reaping the benefits of these casino bonuses.
For instance, most casinos have a rule that the bonus amount can only be redeemed for real cash only if you have wagered it a certain number of times. It’s usually 30 to 40 times the bonus amount.
Although, casinos have lots of payment options, if you deposit by online payment processors like Paypal, Skrill you won’t be able to avail of a bonus offer.
Naturally, you would want to find a platform where the limit is lower.