Slotegrator Presents its Solutions and Products at MiAC While its Head of HR Offers Her Perspective on Recruitment In Gambling
Slotegrator Head of HR to Speak at Minsk iGaming Affiliate Conference
Online casino software provider Slotegrator is a key player on the CIS market, with its expertise recognized by many members of the gambling community. That is one reason not to miss the Minsk iGaming Affiliate Conference on March 5, which Slotegrator is going to take part in. Moreover, among the conference’s speakers will be Slotegrator’s Head of HR, Maryna Martynenko, who is going to cover the HR aspects of the gambling industry.
Maryna Martynenko has more than 10 years of experience searching for talented professionals in the iGaming industry, as well as other industries, such as IT, financial technology, petrochemicals, and energy. Martynenko has successfully made a name for herself as a reliable and creative recruiter, always seeking out new HR techniques and implementing innovative approaches in her work.
On stage, Maryna Martynenko will introduce her findings in a report titled “Recruitment in Gambling. Trying and searching, finding, and moving forward.” Among the crucial points of the report will be:
- ● pitfalls of recruiting specialists to the industry;
- ● key challenges for recruiter teams;
- ● sources for finding qualified personnel;
- ● hidden sources to search;
- ● challenges of employee retention in the industry.In the meantime, at Minsk iGaming Affiliate Conference, Slotegrator will not be represented only by Maryna Martynenko, but other managers from the company. Book a meeting and learn from the top professionals how to boost your online casino business. The company has been continuously expanding its portfolio of solutions and products, primarily focusing on online casino software development, aggregation, and integration of gaming content, data feeds, and payment methods for casinos and betting platforms.Among the company’s top products are APIgrator and Moneygrator, which are unified integration protocols for game content and payment services, as well as Turnkey and White Label casino solutions. Also, it’s worth mentioning that, in 2019, Slotegrator released Sportegrator, a complete bundle for a sportsbook project with a wide choice of sports data, and Partnergrator, an affiliate network management system.The company’s list of partners speaks for itself. The list includes both leading participants in the gambling space and those who are on a direct path to even broader recognition. Microgaming, Spinomenal, Endorphina, ReelNRG, Evolution Gaming, Habanero, Booongo, and Platipus are all Slotegrator partners – and the list goes on and on.
Slotegrator is expanding rapidly. Last year the company established its headquarters in Europe. In the meantime, Slotegrator has made a name for itself in the world’s most popular markets as a leading online software developer. The company also strengthened its influence in the booming CIS market and has entered Africa and Latin America.